Monday, February 28, 2011

What Episode Is Dawn Tied Up Tickled

LIES HISTORY

has Basically, I'm honest.
Mostly.
I do not like lying.
For many years, I buy in a shop in Vienna. With the owner I gossip a little. As the dependent in complex ways. About this and that and vigorous about our ancient ancestors. died just before that in my 1 1 / 2 years. Their tour in the World history around the winter, in-house with own cats in Greece. She proudly reported new girlfriend's father and other vital manifestations of life of Vorvorderen. I could never tell that my father is deceased. No, just not her. The Triumph I did not want to treat her. Our game is, specify with old fathers.
Now I can also think nobody could die, too much time has passed, it has being lying alive to tell new stories from him.
Perhaps theirs is already dead? The fantasy world of dead fathers.
Gar never like I'm in the business. May never hear her first question:
And how are you her father?

0 comments:

Post a Comment