Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ok To Wax Eyebrows After Tanning?

OF DEATH

From
The Secret Book of Frida Kahlo
Francisco Haghenbeck
---
Frida Kahlo, shall, within the realm of the dead, the Gossip, they asked for the continued life. These answers,
"It is possible that a picture takes your place, but I warn you, as the years you will move me closer and closer, and the life you long after you so, I'll snatch one by one. Now there are times things against which man can not do anything, but I am going to adopt the grace that you prove to me asking, but because I owe you this beautiful festival. Before we go, I will as your a great friend gift ideas: Frida, fear of what you want ... sometimes those dreams come true ....
... But I warn you: you'll wish you always said you'd be dead today. I will ensure that you do every day of your life remember that. "
-----
My best friend has for months with a pacemaker after he had a cardiac arrest. His physical life since then is a single suffering.
With this knowledge and experience, I would like to take the first chance when the passage between the worlds open for me. to be ready and without hesitation, move without hesitation the plains. I hope as a gift of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment