the phrase "I could not care less" I take with me. Thus commented the Tyrolean snow plow driver all the problems of the world. Displays of profound resignation to the adversities of fate. The powerlessness of the little man. Like it a lot.
suitable great for conversations. One says something, the other says in reply: I could not care less. And so it goes in turn. Very stimulating and invigorating communication. I also will be missing his warm welcome of
morning: "Here comes my only rings!" Across the dining room.
The janitor, my husband had a second table to gather from early to late en route to the latest house gossip. All names, the stories were his territory. So I was with the pulse of the institution.
---------
The absence of unhappiness is happiness.
I'm back home. Say thank my joints.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Nirto Tech Stacked Amplifed Extreme 60
THE LAST SPLINTER FROM THE CENTRE
you is even if I have them transported to the sun,
never woke up.
pretty it is anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment