Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which Is Healthiest Yogurt

offer instead of instruction, the 2nd

Olaf inspired me to do just this comment. Instructions are also okay - as long as they comply with the momentum of a deputy. It could be that the installation experience and over again that he bullied someone in his life, demands on him, determined by him.
The challenge is to distinguish the leader and the deputy, whether it's an impulse that comes out of the Vice figure, or a (fixed) Idea / concept, as in establishing its issue that is being prepared, in the grip gets.
I suspect - and I will check in the statements - that there is sufficient to formulate exactly: "I have the impulse, herumzukommandieren now have" "I would now like most ..."
etc. It is essential that the process of recruiting supervisor at the center remains, and that the deputy does not expire in the delusion to believe that his idea of the solution is better than what feels the up / needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment