Dunkling?
Who deals with the installation comes to Hellinger not pass. Not even to his fans and opponents. Apart from the fact that I have - as is widely known - Standard Work "Orders of Love" was terrible, I wanted to make me a better picture and I'm so over Christmas two books inveigled. In recognition of what is "Hellinger is interviewed by Gabriele ten Hoevel, and suddenly you'll understand the man (which makes up a little bit journalism but ...). I must confess, I am very impressed - by what he says. As he works, I can not judge. Then still have the same "A long way" refills and was still impressed. I really like what he says. And detailed consideration is not as far away from Buddhism. Anyway, I'll
me the man now look at it. In February, he is in Berlin, then I get an own impression.
0 comments:
Post a Comment