Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Englishbulldog Has Phlem

lottery setting up

moves on to who?, Which is always the question. I found the drawing of lots for a long time a good solution. If you repeatedly do not turn came, you could at least understand that as a message. Each stand, each therapist is clear almost from the start. But people who face the issue again, which only had a couple of times in a statement It may be difficult to see the point in going over again to a group, experienced in the other miracle cures, but they themselves are "only" used.
Olaf has indeed developed a beautiful system, which lets you can bring an almost scientific justice in the lottery. But somehow something in me refuses to apply it? Because I am not well. A feeling. The participation of the group. If there is a group soul, will be shown on, who intended to establish. I think. Know it's not.
Anyway, I currently experimenting with a mix of lottery and the question: Who must now urgently? Because I hope that those present to give the feeling of actively decided to have. There will undoubtedly be again participants who would like to set up, but do not turn to come. But if they are not now prepared, they at least know that the universe does not mean it is evil to them (because the lot came back to the neighbors), but this is not even loud enough! have created. If that what makes better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment