Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue Blockers Commercial In Chicago

Life as a test-tube baby

I think Franz Ruppert, in his seminar discussed the fact that test-tube babies in this world are often not easy. Once a deputy would have to freeze to death even afraid, even before he knew that he had been transported around as an egg in the ice. Sound plausible. Yesterday I experienced something similar in his own body. I was set up as twins at the age of 4.5 years. My mother seemed emotionally cold to me in my role, I found it repulsive. I asked the hiring supervisor, if I had come by Caesarean section because the mother lacked binding completely (oxytocin, which is released during natural birth, caesarean births is missing). The establishment confirmed the C-section. We put oxytocin / mother's love into the system, and I was flooded with nostalgia and warmth. Then said of the recordings, that it was indeed the biological mother, but the eggs come from another woman. When we presented to the egg donor, it was almost a religious experience for me. Suddenly my life had a meaning, a direction, a content. On top of that talk the egg donor could not, at least had the sense not to know the language, which encouraged us to their "home" to define. Only then could I and my twin sister we really relax - until then it was a rather soulless life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment