This' roll album "I remember, unfortunately, a no creative name;) - was originally designed for photos of our house. The album was so far finished, but unfortunately I never had the opportunity to take the pictures. To fix, I am of course not come. Sure ... without photos. But anyway. Well the album I find the colors so beautiful, but unfortunately I had no suitable paper for the inner life more. (Sometimes you just need something more than a sheet of paper from a variety.) Moreover, it fits standard color at all to our facility. Anyway, it's remained there through additional, fill it finally time to time with life. I always found it extremely sad! And now? Now I look so much that it has become ever done! Indeed, it is perfect. Perfect for my theater photos. And the paper I have problem solved. There were at Scrapbook-King a great paper series that I could use for the inner life as well. Sometimes particular paper but just waiting on a very special moment.
photos of the interior
With Geföhl un Wellenslag
Wat subseconds de twee Broeder Peter un Kalli SCHLUENSEN, patente sailors and bachelors with Jenny, de se helped verdrunken ut de hebbt fishing lake at night? Un if for more de ole Captain Brass kummt with the command, get em ne neie Hushöllersch to? Reconstitute with grog, un tango with Geföhl un Wellenslag laat sick so all hand problems.
Rumpelbude
The two brothers Peter and calluses are more for comfort. And where the cleanliness begins as hear the comfort of their opinion after another.
a grog Kaptiän? The
Kaptäin (whose lips have never flown on a drop of alcohol, but nobody knows where he has poured out this) is looking for a new housekeeper. Peter will get in a new
Following the same way I've also built the lid for this box:
Instructions can be found on the Scrap Room Blog (click here)
0 comments:
Post a Comment