Saturday, April 10, 2010

Banks That Do Their Own Underwriting

We've got growth in April



When my Mum from the Scor-Pal told and asked if this is something for them, I could not give an answer. This Falzbrett I was not even busy and it would certainly not be made if it is not would have asked. So far I am in effect been of the opinion ... I do not need.
I've been looking forward to her question toward the net. No matter where I've made smart ... everyone was thrilled! Okay, that was then clarified before, but now the question inch or cm? I then for cm-ie for the Metric-Pal - decided. Many, however, decide the inch, because it has more instructions. At this point I would urge you the book "Fold & wrinkles with the Scor-Pal" by Isabelle Weber and Mary bag to the heart. The two have a lovingly designed book (see photo) is written. It contains many beautiful instructions and the beauty is that they both in cm, and are in inches.
Long story short, I give this Falzbrett not recover. In my eyes it is a useful and great tool for all card, box fans and mini-albums.

If you feel like it and also looks for guidance in cm, then look at it and here to visit us. In the course of this one or the other instructions will be published. I'll start with a little simple, but decorative mini album. I needed a simple yet decorative solution for 8 mini albums that I wanted to give my theater company.

This first draft of





And here the 8 Mini's (with an inner flap instead of two small sizes, as originally planned)










The guide can be found on our Scraproomblog (here ) Click .

0 comments:

Post a Comment